Tree Response is an arboricultural company based within the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne, providing services covering all aspects of tree care both practical and consulting.
We are currently looking for an experienced arborist/climber to join our team of qualified arborists.
The job will cover all aspects of tree work including tree pruning, removals, planting & transplanting, pest & disease treatment, cabling & bracing amongst other tasks. There is also scope to become a crew foreman/team leader depending on your skills and experience.
You will ideally have the following:
- Minimum Certificate III in Arboriculture (or equivalent) (will consider applicants currently studying or intending to undertake further studies)
- Minimum 2 years arborist/climbing experience
- Manual drivers license (Medium or heavy rigid truck license preferable)
- Experience dealing with customers
- Experience running a crew and job site (preferred)
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
In return, we are offering:
- Competitive remuneration package
- All equipment and PPE provided
- Scope for career progression and expansion into consultancy work if desired
- A dynamic and professional work environment
If you have a genuine interest in a career in arboriculture and have the skills and attributes we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please send your resume to email@example.com, or contact 0407 320 115 for further details.